Hello! My name is Yash. I’m a recent graduate from American University of Sharjah with a major in Finance and minor in Marketing. I enjoy the challenge of coming up with solutions to difficult problems. I'm looking for Graduate Job opportunities in the field of Finance or Marketing in Dubai.
at Marketing Intern
September 2019 - October 2019
● Maintained websites and organized events, promotional activities and product exhibitions. ● Helped devise an omni-channel plan, consolidated campaign data and prepared post campaign report. ● Built relationships with key clients and helped identify new ROI opportunities. ● Helped create marketing materials that were distributed to customers, including emails and newsletters. ● Conducted research to identify and define audiences.
at Sika AG
July 2018 - August 2018
• Used Microsoft Dynamics AX to produce local purchase orders, customer invoices and booking expenses. • Created weekly performance reports and reviews and helped make decisions regarding customer credit limits. • Looking after General Ledger (GL) function. This includes various Balance Sheet schedules, Bank Reconciliations, Fixed Asset entries, Inventory Management, etc. • Performed estimations and analysis of monthly costs for various expense heads in the financial statements. • Maintained cheque registers, recording the cheque payments’ details of various cheque transactions. • Assisted with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned • Processed invoices and maintained updated records.
Finance Accounting Intern
at Al Tamimi and Company
August 2017 - August 2017
• Involved in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines. •Updated financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available whenever needed. • Assisted senior accountants in the preparation of monthly closings. • Helped analyze financial information and used that information to improve budget reports and enhance clarity of expenses and incomes. • Assisted the team in performing the other accounting functions (Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables). • Verified the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents and records.
at Noor Bank
June 2017 - July 2017
• Interned in the product sector under the wealth management department. • Understood each client’s unique investment requirements and supported the development of structured investment solutions (across all asset classes) given their respective risk profiles. • Assisted in constructing portfolios and managing investment allocations for clients, in order to achieve investment objectives. Constructed portfolio's for 30 customers. • Assisted in portfolio reviews for 97 customers based on investor risk profile, market conditions and information from financial platforms (Bloomberg) to achieve client profitability. • Updated senior relationship managers with major trends in the overall financial landscape to deliver the best client experience.
Corporate Law Intern
at Al Tamimi and Company
December 2016 - December 2016
● Assisted in drafting of pleadings, briefs, demand letters, and insurance appeals. ● Assisted attorneys with advice, license information and research on legal provisions and cases. ● Assisted mentor in preparing new legal documents.
Finance and Marketing
at American University of Sharjah
2015 - 2019 (4 years) Ash Shāriqah