Solo Practicioner August 2015 - at Present• Built client base for diversified legal practice limited to Criminal law, Civil law including Family, Contract, Corporate, Labor, Worker's compensation, Personal injury and liability, Immigration, Administrative and Mortgage.
• Argue motions and litigated before various courts in the jurisdiction of Puerto Rico.
• Offers extensive case status explanations to each client, and developed detailed litigation strategies for each case. Drafted legal briefs and opinions for all clients.
• Manage all aspects of pretrial discovery, including depositions and motion practice in all cases. Creatively formulates trial techniques that specifically pertained to each case.
• Researches, wrote and filed all motions, writs and briefs for each case.
• Interprets laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
• Resolve post-judgment litigation settlements and default judgment orders in favor of the client.
Interamerican University, Law School
2011 - 2015
(4 years) San Juan