Gulf Gas Station August 2011 - June 2016• Supervised employees and scheduled their work hours.
• Built Sales and Managed Expenses.
• Counted merchandise on shelves and in stockrooms, and placed orders when necessary.
• Ensured that sufficient amounts of fuel are available and ordered fuel trucks when the price is suitable.
• Distributed paychecks and made financial bank deposits
Bristol myers Squibb August 2015 - December 2015• Performed voltage and current calculations for installing electric feeders.
• Monitored the functionality of electric machines from the control room.
• Practiced the National Electric Code Limits on performed designs.
• Performed power and voltage tests on electric generators during shutdown.
Aerospace Engineering and Satellite Research
Interamerican University of Puerto Rico August 2012 - December 2012• Analyzed voltage and power consumption of electric components.
• Designed Electric Boards using Eagle Software.
• Performed tests on design model.
• Reported the obtained results to the group leader
BS in Electrical Engineering
Interamerican University of Puerto Rico
2011 - 2016
( years) Bayamón Municipio