Senior management professional with broad telecom, retail and FMCG marketing and business development experience. Incorporating strategic planning, qualitative and quantitative research and analysis. Solid ability and skills set to provide creative, innovative and forward-thinking leadership.
Director – Business Development
at Arabian Pearl Gulf (APG)
November 2018 - at Present
• Develop and execute the market/network development strategy. • Build relationship with the decision makers within potential investor organizations. • Prepare analytical and performance reports as required for management and Board purposes. • Undertake training and mentoring to business developers and other staff. • Participate in strategy reviews, strategy development and the operationalization thereof.
Indirect Channels Manager / Marketing and Communications / Business Development
at Bahrain Telecommunications Company (Batelco)
December 2016 - October 2018
• Develop and lead a marketing/PR department to develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader, Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity. • Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities. • Plan marketing strategies Online Marketing and manage E-Commerce business with new and existing clients and customers. • Manage special events and sponsorship, parties introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports in order to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly. • Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback. • Manage in-house communication courses and other training in soft skills.
Marketing and Communications Assistant Manager
at Ithmaar Holding
February 2015 - November 2016
• Lead the developed and implementation of annual strategic marketing plans that resulted in consistent sales increases, in a flat growth industry. • Direct activities of external agencies, establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs. • Drive the development and implementation of media strategies improving efficiency and accelerating sales growth and profitability in markets representing nearly 50% of total sales. • Direct development of B2B, B2C and local marketing programs that drove incremental annual sales. • Produce a cohesive social media content that includes communications goals and brings together different marketing activity, informed by the strategy, research or insights.
Sales and Marketing Manager
at Dawani Group Holding W.L.L. B.S.C.
March 2013 - January 2015
• Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction. • Confer with labor relations managers to develop internal communications that keep employees informed of company activities. • Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors. • Formulate, direct and coordinate sales and marketing activities/policies to promote products/services, working with advertising and promotion managers. • Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors manage product distribution, establish distribution networks and develop distribution strategies.
Field Operations – Marketing Manager:
at Nestlé Middle East S.A.
November 2004 - February 2013
• Contribute to the development of the communication and branding section objectives and participate in their achievement by performing and delegating communication, marketing and branding related activities. • Develop sectional policies, procedures and frameworks ensuring efficient and streamlined operations across the communication and branding section. • Monitor competitor activity and recommend appropriate responses. • Develop and oversee implementation of corporate branding and communications strategies, plans and campaigns (including internal and external brand development).
Purchasing – Marketing Manager
at FK International
October 2003 - October 2004
• Promoting new opening shops and new ideas in the organization to increase and enhance the work level to the optimum benefit through ATL and BTL. • Purchasing, selecting and negotiating products, managing the purchasing process in coordination with the staff. • Daily reporting to management and orders to staff for checking the vendors and suppliers, enhancing work by selecting the best supplier with the best quality and price.
at Bahrain Duty Free Shops Complex
August 2001 - September 2003
• Purchasing, selecting and negotiating of the products to be sold in the retail department and operating business. This includes traveling to different countries to view the whole range of product lines per category and seasons of the brands, to ensure the highest profit and margin. • Product launch and promotion, staff incentives schemes and space rental, product selection to ensure best source, quantity, product assortment and quality, display and merchandise.
Sales and Marketing Executive
at Al Ahram Trading Centre Bahrain
July 1999 - July 2001
• Branch management and leading the sales team and shift duty. • Market the new products and contact client base through emails, fax and telephone calls.
Doctorate of Business Administration
at Swiss Business School
2019 - at Present (1 year) Kanton Zürich
Masters of Business Administration
at University of Hull
2012 - 2014 (2 years) York City
Bachelor of Business Administrations
at Sikkim Manipal University
2006 - 2009 (3 years) North - Sikkim