Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- SãO PAULO, STATE OF SãO PAULO, BRAZIL
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses our portfolio of product solutions, including AdSense and Google Marketing Platform tools, to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide creative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and developers and identify new opportunities. Some of the largest publishers on the web rely on our products and we're always trying to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships. We help grow Google's business with the largest online publishers and provide account management for users of AdSense, Google Ad Manager and more.
As an Account Strategist, you will proactively identify, develop, manage and maximize business growth opportunities from AdSense and AdMob publishers and developers. You'll use your influencing and relationship-building skills, product knowledge, industry insights, and sales skills to provide Google-caliber solutions and client services.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in publisher sales, account management, online advertising, ad-operations, and/or yield management.
- Experience in consultative selling.
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels of business.
- Ability to develop the market as a whole, as well as with individual partners, clients, and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maximize client business growth by solutions sales through phone pitches and account management to promote advertising solutions both as a dedicated consultant and through scalable pitches.
- Promote AdSense, AdMob and other Google products for website publishers and mobile app developers.
- Scale initiatives for the larger pool of publishers to drive business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Cooperate closely with data analysts in identifying growth opportunities and solving business issues.
Sobre a empresa
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate