Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- São Paulo
Lead Quality Engineer
Test Requirement Analysis:
â€¢ Identify requirement defects by adopting shift left levers eg:
Requirement Ambiguity Matrix, ADPART ,and other cognizant solution accelerators
• * Perform KT on user stories.
• â€¢ Design estimates (time /effort) based on the requirements analysis.
• In case of critical technology, create test scripts and seek review inputs from the test lead.
• â€¢ Understand and analyze the requirements (through review of requirement document) to identify the testable requirements.
• â€¢ Prioritize the requirements based on the time required.
• â€¢ Prepare highlevel flow documents.
• â€¢ Organize and drive the requirement walkthrough session.
• Prepare/Review the flow diagrams.
• â€¢ Seek clarification on the requirements from the customer.
• Perform Proof of concepts or evaluate different tools if required.
Test Strategy and Test Planning:
• â€¢ Document the test plan based on the understanding of test strategy (covering project details, items under scope, items out of scope, type of testing, assumptions, dependencies, risks foreseen, entry/exit criteria) for each cycle.
• â€¢ Seek signoff on the test plan from the client.
• â€¢ Provide inputs for test plan creation including number of test scenarios and test cases used for estimation of the test cycles /schedule, dependencies etcin addition to the other dependencies from various teams like environment availability , third party interfaces and test data etc.
• * Participate in collaborative sprint goal definition session to determine what the team plans to achieve during the sprint.
• Participation in status calls/meetings between onsite and offshore teams to discuss the project status.
Test Design Techniques (Design principles/tools/patterns):
• â€¢ Identify the test scenarios based on the understanding of systems, interfaces and application.
• â€¢ Identify end to end business critical scenarios.
• * Assist / support development team in unit test automation, identify environment dependencies, deployment strategies, build release cycle, test data dependencies etc.
• â€¢ Create/Review the test scenarios (created by the Quality Engineer.
• * Identify and validate test scenarios for automation.
• * Perform In Sprint automation.
• * Perform Automation Script Maintenance.
• â€¢ Share created test scripts with test lead for review.
• â€¢ Conduct pilot automation test run to validate the test scripts.
• â€¢ Validate the test environment set up.
• â€¢ Participate in customer review meetings and seek sign off by customer on the review comments.
• â€¢ Identify regression scenario and the impacted areas on need basis.
• â€¢ Perform effective automation through automated code coverage tools/ manual code review with minimal review comments.
• â€¢ Develop supporting structures for all test automation including mocks, stubs, & test harnesses.
Coding Practices & Defect Management:
• â€¢ Able to estimate and commit task level effort and deliver activities on time.
• â€¢ Effective technical communication by participating in architectural/design reviews.
• â€¢ Performance Development Process.
• â€¢ Comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and is actively involved in all phases.
• â€¢ Participate in the defect triages to gather evidence for defect identification on periodic basis for defect prioritization and fix.
• â€¢ Track defect metrics to ensure testing effectiveness as generated by tool.
• * Involvement with development teams, architects early in the project life cycle to identify the dependencies on architecture design, coding standards, deployment environment, deployment methodologies.
Test Execution (Automation/Specialized testing):
• â€¢ Test the defect and update the status, if required.
• â€¢ Conduct root cause analysis of the defects logged.
• â€¢ Conduct dry run/smoke testing to ensure scripts readiness.
• â€¢ Perform high level/Sanity testing to ensure testing is intact.
• â€¢ Provide automation/white box and other status to Test Lead/Test Manager.
• â€¢ Develop automated test scripts using technology concepts.
• â€¢ Create test automation framework that suites the application under test using the identified test automation tool.
• â€¢ Incorporate the
Sobre a empresa
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.