Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- São Paulo
Analista Planejamento Pleno - VID005233
Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, such as expiration dates on grocery products, packaged goods, pharmaceuticals or catalogues. As the market share leader, we have operations in over 30 countries with 2600 employees worldwide. A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Videojet is the core of the $800 million Product Identification Platform. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused and growth-oriented, guided by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Videojet, gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
- Analyze demand forecasting to schedule required orders.
- Sales team support to support category growth by providing visibility into supply and inventory forecasting;
- Maximize the accuracy of planning by technology, analyzing deviations and proposing solutions and collaborating with the improvement of the level of service;
- Monitor Forecast meetings with the sales team of the category, contributing to the operational parameters to meet the demands;
- Support the Warehouse staff in order fulfillment and possible changes in customer demands;
- Higher degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 year experience in Logistics, Planning, Supply Chain and process areas;
- High capacity of planning and operational follow-up, with profile in the mass;
- Ability to make decisions, organization, communication and teamwork;
- Advanced English
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
: Videojet Technologies
: Supply Chain & Logistics
: Latin America-Latin America-Brazil-São Paulo-Barueri-sp