Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people!
To place appropriate finishes on medical implants and instruments, in accordance with GMP standards and SOP. The Finishing Operator will be required to rotate tasks in the areas of Anodize, Electropolish, Bead Blast, and Laser Etching
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs duties and responsibilities as required per work instructions and S.O.P. guidelines
- Set-up and operation of anodize, electropolish, bead blast and laser etch equipment in order to achieve appropriate finishes based on visual and dimensional standards on products manufactured
- Monitors and operates processing tanks, water tanks, pumps, ultrasonic cleaners, various bead blasting equipment, laser etch, and various finishing equipment
- Monitors all tanks and adds chemicals, water, or adjusts voltage as needed
- Performs first piece and in-process quality checks in order to maintain quality levels
- Performs preventative maintenance on a regular basis, such as cleaning machinery and work areas
- Works with other production areas to resolve quality problems as well as input for more efficient operations.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Performs other related duties, as required
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience that demonstrates mechanical aptitude
- Education and training associated with a High School Diploma
- Good math skills and ability to learn metrics
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.