Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity.
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere.This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team.
As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world.
If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career.
Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world.
Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Job Description and Responsibilities
For the primary contact with some of clients, providing overall support, business solutions, brand orientation, products and services to those clients. Responsible for create and sustain conditions to increase market penetration in Brazil based on those relationships.
2. Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
Business Development with Client
• Implement and leverage the POS Volume of VISA products with clients either corporate or individual bodies - through the ongoing relationship with the teams and VISA executive group;
• Offer customer service and conduct alternatives for solving problems;
• Control and monitor the Key Performance Indicators of client by product, making analysis of feedback and planning new alternatives / possibilities of business;
• Develop and implement plans that enable the increase of business profitability - by client and product;
• Suggest and analyze service levels applied and offered to the Clients, discussing the parameterization of systems and other actions that allow them the operationalization of these products and services.
Visa Brazil’s Team
• Develop implementation plans for new projects along with Products, Marketing, Finance, Operations and other Teams, making analysis of viability, in order to offer the best way to leverage the business of VISA and Clients;
• Interaction and follow-up with Products, Marketing, Finance, Operations and other Teams as to meet the needs of Clients by participating on the direction to solve problems.
3. Strategic Nature, Mgmt Accountability, & Scope
Execute short and long term plans for his/her Clients. Ensure that such plans adhere to Visa objectives of increasing Clients’ profitability, strengthening the partnership within them and also being in conformity with Visa overall strategy.
4. Decision Making & Complexity
Bring information from the Clients to contribute with the decisions process related to the routine matters or market moves. Negotiate with other Teams of Visa to establish better solutions for the Clients.
5. Financial & Organizational Scope
Accountable for Clients' P&L for all products and administrate the budget and generate new business oppportunities.
6. Reporting Relationships & Interactions
Interact with all people within the organization, as other Sales, Finance, Products, CSS and Marketing Teams, among others including interaction with LAC Region Teams.
7. Key Competencies
• Strong skill in negotiation
• Interpersonal competency
• Logical Reasoning and talent for numbers
• Discipline and organization
• Ability to analyze data and information
• Strong financial skills
8. Required Experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years Experience: 4-6
Skills - Professional/Technical/Business
• Financial industry background
• Analytical skills (ability to identify tendencies, forecast etc)
• Advanced spreadsheet modeling skills
9. Preferred Experience
Preferred Education: Graduate School/MBA
Preferred Years Experience: 4-6
Preferred Skills - Professional/Technical/Business
Sobre a empresa
As a premier payments technology company, Visa’s global network connects thousands of financial institutions with millions of merchants and cardholders every day.