Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- São Paulo
- Apply labeling and non-labeling expertise to assure compliance and consistency according to regulatory requirements and Pfizer SOPs throughout Pfizer’s labeling and artwork processes.
- Develop detailed understanding of regulatory guidelines and technical requirements.
- Coordinate the labeling and artwork updating process of products, to ensure compliance with Pfizer labeling policies and local regulations.
- Work in partnership with local and regional stakeholders, when applicable.
- Lead the process to answer Regulatory Authority queries, coordinating, as applicable, the process with local and regional stakeholders to guarantee approval of updated labeling and/or artwork information reflecting Pfizer position for products as best in class.
- Provide strategic support to the Country regulatory Heads to facilitate achievement of labeling objectives.
- Successful experiences of teamwork, seeking and proposing alternative solutions, achieving goals in an inclusive manner.
- Project management skills
- Quality Focus, Detailed oriented
- Customer Orientation
- Analysis and problem solving
- Effective Communication
- Strategically minded
- Outward looking
- Country/regional knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Network and alliance building/ peer relationships
- Change agile
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- 3 years of experience as Senior Regulatory Affairs Analyst
- Knowledge of the current framework for labeling and artwork is an advantage.
- English language advanced level: Reading, writing, speaking and listening skills that are easily manifested in known contexts regarding work.
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese may be an advantage.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver projects on time, cost efficiently, and of high quality
- Strong working knowledge of procedures and compliance.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Sobre a empresa
Pfizer, is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, New York, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is among the world's largest pharmaceutical companies by revenues.
Pfizer develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, diabetology/endocrinology, and neurology. Pfizer's products include the blockbuster drug Lipitor (atorvastatin), used to lower LDL blood cholesterol; Lyrica (pregabalin for neuropathic pain/fibromyalgia); Diflucan (fluconazole), an oral antifungal medication; Zithromax (azithromycin), an antibiotic; Viagra (sildenafil, for erectile dysfunction); and Celebrex/Celebra (celecoxib), an anti-inflammatory drug.