Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- Mato Grosso
-------- The Role
-------- We are looking for a Country Manager – Japan who can put our brands on top of mind in the
Japanese market. Your mission will be to getting maximum leverage of our portfolio strategy
by building strong positions for each brand and generating new customers that will be loyal
The Country Manager will devise and implement effective strategies to meet and exceed the
company objectives; targets at market level. You will be responsible for developing the
Japanese market including market strategy, product, customer acquisition and retention.
You will have overall responsibility for the Japanese territory –aiding the licence establishment,
building relationships, agreeing deals, seeking marketing and partner opportunities.
A specialist market knowledge with a view of giving feedback to marketing teams and
business development is also included in this role.
--------------------- Main Responsibilities
--------------------- - Create country marketing strategy, positioning and growth. Blend and align the ATL
marketing spend with concentrated and focussed Digital Strategy from GiG Copenhagen.
- Act as a brand strategist, establish the brand identity and build campaign plans across
multiple-channels in conjunction with the Operator Managing Director's.
- Build strong relationships with third party digital brands to increase brand partnership
- Establish acquisition marketing activities across the market in cooperation with the
- Govern development, planning and execution of marketing and promotion activities for
the Japanese market.
- Interpret business and marketing data to assess the effectiveness of campaigns and report
back to the business with results and learnings in a clear, concise and constructive manner.
- Responsible for localisation of product, together with the content team.
- Optimise presentation and promotion of GiG Products as per the market to ensure
maximum player volume.
- Ensuring that all communication with players is in line with the Japanese
- Responsible for the local website including content and look and feel, ensuring it has local
- Set objectives and define KPI's considering how to achieve a positive ROI on group
campaigns in line with business goals.
- Ensure delivery of all brand and marketing content, such as asset packs and copy
guidelines to the Group and its partners with Campaign and Brand Managers support.
-------- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let's talk about it.
Last application date: We'll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.