Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- São Paulo
Demand Generation Manager 19WD34962 Brazil-São Paulo
Demand Generation Manager
Location: Sao Paulo- Brazil
Job ID: 19WD34962
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and measuring marketing programs that drive demand and keep customers and prospects engaged throughout the funnel. You will have full ownership of all marketing channels that impact sales pipeline. You should have proven success running data-driven marketing programs that deliver business results; and a track record of collaborating with sales teams to execute programs that build the pipeline needed to exceed quotas.
- Build and scale a comprehensive demand generation strategy including end-to-end campaign management, leveraging an across the board portfolio of marketing channels
- Test, analyze, and optimize campaigns to improve key metrics across all digital channels
- Manage lead qualification process and maximize lead to opportunity conversion
- Partner with local sales team to ensure business alignment
- Serves a local liaison for other marketing teams
- Develop monthly and quarterly reports on performance for key stakeholders and management team
- Lead for local and regional marketing events
- Proven record in Demand Generation Marketing or equivalent
- Love for numbers, someone who gets excited to track performance and is always trying to improve to drive the best results
- Analytical, detail-oriented nature. Help us constantly measure, optimize and improve our results through full funnel insights
- Team player and communicator
- Languages: English and Portuguese
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Marketing & Public Relations
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.
- public relations
Sobre a empresa
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.