Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
null In this role, you have the opportunity to
Describe in one impactful sentence the bigger purpose that this role contributes to in our company. You are responsible for
the following activities that will be part of your day to day.
- Create and monitor dashboards to analyse sales pipeline and lead generation data
- Deliver analysis for Marketing campaigns to assess the effectiveness and iterating on campaigns to gain a greater return
- Upgrade and expand automation in our lead generation and digital marketing processes
- Identify opportunities to further improve pipeline and market segmentation
- Assist with content creation and manage content for various content marketing Initiatives and campaigns (email, campaigns, advertising, etc)
- Develop campaign strategies and assist with campaign material development as needed
- Partner with Sales, and Customer Success to coordinate Events and Conferences, ensuring activities have an impact on the sales pipeline.
- Help to manage and increase utilization of the sales funnel for sales, including Salesforce, and recommend upon your insights.
- Generating sales-ready leads from outbound marketing campaign.
- Working with the ADR team, ensuring each lead is well qualified and an opportunity for the Sales Team.
- Supporting the Demand Gen team to continuously manage and review pipeline, ensuring all new business opportunities are handled effectively to optimise sales conversion.
- Continuously delivering against targets and KPI’s.
- Developing solid relationships with key internal stakeholders including marketing, sales and senior management.
You are a part of
the Ultrasound line of business, a rapidly growing imagine line where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the amazing leadership and inclusive work environment we offer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors degree completed in business administration or similar roles
- Demonstrated experience in demand generation for medical device products
- Successfully owned opportunity and pipeline generation
- Strong understanding of technical aspects of demand generation, lead scoring, nurturing, campaign management, email marketing, and data quality
- Experience with marketing automation (any system), sales development systems, and social media tools
- Experience with Account Based Marketing
- Experience running and coordinating events
- Strong Salesforce and Excel.
- Data-driven and excited to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who inspires others to work with you and feel great about their contribution
In return, we offer you
a very competitive benefits as well as an environment where you are able to take your career to the next level.
This opportunity is located in Barueri, Sao Paulo. And we are of open to considering PCD candidates. Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. Barueri
- social media