Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- São Paulo
Primary Objective of Position
- The Senior Hematology Application Specialist acts in pre- and after-sales, providing expert application knowledge, for large, complex and strategic accounts, and supports the ADD sales forces to expand the ADD hematology share.
- Work closely with ADD Core teams for implementation of Hematology solutions at large, complex and strategic accounts at Area level.
- Work closely with ADD regional/ local sales teams, product management, and hematology sales colleagues to maintain and expand the ADD Hematology share.
- Acts as a mentor and coach for new Hematology Application Specialist
- Solve issues like e.g. field actions, software upgrades, working together with all Hematology colleagues.
- Conduct post implementation performance related business reviews using Alinity H dashboard details.
- Gather competitor information.
- Be instrumental in performing evaluation and scientific studies.
- Actively collect best practices and train others enabling improved customer satisfaction and faster adoption of new hematology solutions and methodologies.
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score (NPS), TOR Integration KPI and sales quota achievement
- College or university degree, ideally in one of the following fields: Hematology, Biochemistry.
- Minimum of 3-5 years track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis
- on Hematology solutions; commercial experience is an advantage.
- Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and
- customer references.
- Excellent hematology product and industry knowledge.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Good communication and net-working skills.
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues.
- Candidates must be fluent in local language and English.
- The position requires the willingness to travel on a frequent basis, i.e. on average three days per week across Area.
Brazil Sao Paulo : Building 1
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Sobre a empresa
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.