Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- Porto Alegre
· Support software development projects;
· Support the records and retention of products development and quality;
· Technical meetings with project teams;
· Investigation of technology solutions to support research and development;
. Configuration management & tools.
Education and Experience Required:
Enrolled in University.
· Students in Computer Science / Information Systems / System Analysis Technology / Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering or
related (minimum second graduation year);
· Have attended advanced programming algorithms, calculus and algebra classes and have good notions of programming;
· Interest and curiosity for development and configuration management area;
· Basic knowledge of web and data communication environment;
· Investigative profile;
· Basic English is required;
· Location: Porto Alegre/RS
Sobre a empresa
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.