Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- Rio de Janeiro
We are currently recruiting for a permanent HR Investigator.
The client with whom we are working is looking for a candidate who will:
- Take the lead in investigating alleged incidents of conduct and alleged bullying and harassment claims on behalf of the Trust in line with the agreed best practice guidance.
- Support the HR Investigations Manager in the annual planning and review process and ensure that workforce planning and training and development needs are incorporated into all service planning.
- Carry out preparatory work related to Employment Tribunal claims and attend Employment Tribunals as appropriate.
- Identify and review all sources of information in relation to the incident/allegation under investigation and use analytical skills to identify any care and service delivery problems.
- Facilitate the development of a positive and 'supportive' team culture by taking responsibility for dealing effectively with potential conflict.
To be considered for the post of HR Investigator you must have:
- CIPD level 7 qualified and experience in a large, highly complex organisation.
- Proven employee relations experience, and experience of dealing with complex and challenging cases.
- Experience of preparing for and attending Employment Tribunals.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and demonstrable experience of interpreting and applying terms and conditions of an organisation.
- Computer awareness and knowledge of HR systems as well as being familiar with Word and Excel packages.
Sobre a empresa
Providing recruitment services, job search, talent acquisition and strategic HR requirements. We connect employers and employees throughout Brazil.