Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- São José dos Campos
The Analyst reports directly to the LATAM Productivity and Collaboration Manager.
Key to this role are: good technical understanding of Windows, Office365 and collaboration technologies; passion for service excellence; strong interpersonal skills; ability to manage multiple simultaneous assignment and work with local and remote teams.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Support the global end to end flow based model for Core Platforms and Mobility. Engages in team level Kanbans and ensures work units in the end to end DevOps flow based model are delivered. Participates in bi-weekly team Kanban to define the sprints for team members. Prioritize work pushed down from the portfolio Kanban, ensuring execution and pushes status and feedback upwards to the portfolio and the strategic Kanban levels. Align to Portfolio and Strategic Kanban levels and assure regional/country level requirements are captured.
Provide Level 3 support for Core Platform and Productivity and Collaboration services, monitoring incident queues, resolving issues and ensuring adherence to SLAs. Liaison with local and global teams to identify solutions and escalate to vendor support as required.
Support Global and Regional innovation and fit for purpose solutions to address unmet business needs across the environment. Collaborate with internal and external partners, business leaders, peer groups, vendors and research organizations to understand benchmarking and recommend service improvements. Instigate and lead innovation and proof-of-concept initiatives to continually improve support service performance or address emerging / unmet customer needs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced English
• Bachelor degree is required
• 1+ year of experience with end user technologies design, operations and support
• Good knowledge of Windows Client technologies, including, but not limited to: Group Policies, enterprise management, Registry, patching and security,
• Good knowledge of Productivity and Collaboration technologies, including, but not limited to: Office 365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Mail, Skype, or similar cloud-based technologies.
• Must be able to analyze complex technical problems and present recommendations effectively
• Must be able to work effectively with diverse local and international virtual teams
• Must have good planning and organizational skills
• Must be able to effectively connect and collaborate with others
• Familiarity with the following Industry concepts and frameworks: ITIL, Agile, Lean DevOps - certifications or on job experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Brazil-São Paulo-São José dos Campos-Rod.Presidente Dutra, Km 154
J&J Brazil (7680)
Sobre a empresa
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.