Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- Rio de Janeiro
Reporting to our Latin America General Manager, YOU will be responsible to Lead the overall Strategy across all countries and all functions in LATAM, contributing for GSK achieve our full potential.
YOU will also boost our commercial and operations excellence by developing and leading a commercial & operations excellence agenda across the key commercial organizations of Commercial Excellence, Pharmacy Sales, and Mass Market Sales to drive value creation and P&L leverage through benchmarking, capability building and driving key initiatives on channel mix, pricing, A&P investment choices, portfolio mix, country mix, distribution, sales force coverage optimization, etc. to drive accelerated profitable growth. You
YOU will also drive and enable post JV, join execution, developing and leading a post integration program to aggressively close the “post cutover” gaps in key processes and systems across Finance, Sales, and Customer Service & Logistics, to boost operations performances. YOUR objective is to bridge gradually towards excellence in these core processes, recognizing we have many gaps left post JV cutovers.
• Lead the Short and Long Term Strategy
- Lead the Strategic Planning process to deliver a 3:1 Plan that is fully aligned within LATAM leadership team and with the Americas Region to bridge the gap towards aspiration;
- Develop in-year action plan and drive follow through on key choices and initiatives to drive performance up, including: key portfolio choices, key country investment choices;
- Engage in driving with marketing the Portfolio Complexity and Innovation agenda to increase innovation impact while reduce portfolio complexity
- Work closely with the Area Finance Director in order to support / drive the Budget planning process in a way that fully drives the strategic agenda
• Boost Commercial and Operations Excellence
- Establish a network with heads of Commercial Excellence, heads of Mass Market Sales, and heads of Pharmacy Sales across Latam
- Drive internal and external benchmarking so that we identify where we need to boost performances to become the “first and best” commercial organization in these area;
- Develop an aligned agenda of key initiatives to build capability and drive key commercial initiatives that help drive top line performance acceleration and drive P&L leverage
- Included in these areas will be Pricing, A&P investment choices, portfolio mix and G2N spend optimization
- Focus on key Finance, Supply Chain and Commercial processes:
*Simplify the way of working by reducing duplication of work across clusters and fast reapplication of best practices.
*Increase systems effectiveness by implementing and fully leveraging the new sales force automation system (2018 roll out)
*Drive consistency across markets where applicable.
*Enables LATAM to adhere to the new lean organization
To perform in this role, we expect you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in life science, business or marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Broad experience in pharmacy channels, within consumer goods or pharmaceutical industry;
- Experienced in store environment; distribution; pricing; trade marketing; promotion, sales capability, G2N and sales force optimization
- High level of analytical skills and strong project management and organizational skills required;
- Ability to work cross-functionally and a strong team worker;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to influence multi-cultural teams;
- Fluency in English is mandatory and Spanish is highly preferable;
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer.
We research and develop a broad range of innovative products, such as vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products, including: Sensodyne, CataflanPro, Trimedal, ENO, Corega, Fisiogel, SunMax and others. In over 115 countries, GSK has a deep commitment to improving healthcare by developing innovative new medicines and widening access to them around the world. In over 300 years of history, we invest in innovation to help improve people’s lives.
As a GSK employee you will get inspired by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
With a commitment, with integrity and
Sobre a empresa
We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare.
As one of the few healthcare companies researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization’s three priority diseases – HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, we are very proud to have developed some of the leading global medicines in these fields.
Our product portfolio also includes a range of consumer brands, many of which are household names around the world, including Sensodyne, Aquafresh, Horlicks, Panadol and Tums.