Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- Belo Horizonte
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join a well-structured and dynamic team. The client offers a full time contract, a fair and manageable caseload and further training in your portfolio.
Main Duties for the Occupational Therapist includes:
- Assessment of service users and carers with complex needs in relation to home environment
- Providing expert advice, and assessments for equipment and home modifications
- Adaptations, moving and handling assessments and reducing or minimising the need for care packages.
- An awareness of the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people, plus an understanding of
the importance of dignity & respect when dealing with people.
To Be Successful:
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in the community
- Manual handling experience
- Major adaptation experience
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Occupational Therapist Qualification
Sobre a empresa
We provide tailored recruitment solutions and HR services within Brazil.
We work with companies helping them to find the finest candidates for their job vacancies.
CVSnap is the right place for you, whether you are looking for a job or you are an employer struggling with any recruitment needs.