Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join a well-structured and dynamic team. The client offers a full time contract, a fair and manageable caseload and further training in your portfolio.
Main Duties for the Occupational Therapist includes:
- Assessment of service users and carers with complex needs in relation to home environment
- Providing expert advice, and assessments for equipment and home modifications
- Adaptations, moving and handling assessments and reducing or minimising the need for care packages.
- An awareness of the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people, plus an understanding of
the importance of dignity & respect when dealing with people.
To Be Successful:
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in the community
- Manual handling experience
- Major adaptation experience
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Occupational Therapist Qualification
Sobre a empresa
Here at Start Financing, we are a recruitment solutions company with an aim to help companies hire top Finance and Accounting experts.
We specialize in the permanent placement and temporary staffing of accounting support, financial services, administrative support, human resources and marketing professionals.
If a career in the financial field is your calling, we can help you move forward into employment that creates a fulfilling experience.