Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- Praia Grande
HOTEL OR ENTITY
Mercure Sao Paulo Pamplona Hotel
City Grande São Paulo State SÃO PAULO Region/Country Brazil
Hotel localizado na regiao dos jardins com 64 apartamentos.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 05-11-2018
Pamplona Mercure SP email@example.com
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Overview of duties
"• Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure
• Contributes to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services throughout their stay
• Helps meet the department's quantitative and qualitative targets "
"• Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention
• Helps encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalised relationships
• Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
• Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible
• Conveys the hotel image
• Helps bring certain brand concepts to life on a day-to-day basis (@ll the keys to the city, 10/10 programme in France, A/Club, etc)
• Respects the reservation commitments in full (basic vision or reservision ... depending on the country)"
Professional techniques / Production
"• Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
• Informs guests about the formalities, any special conditions relating to their stay and the services available
• Handles phone calls
• Applies the procedures of internal audit
• Passes on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front desk team
• Ensures that all guest documentation is up-to-date and available
• Makes the update of the information contained in the lectern and e-lectern
• Depending on the type of hotel, may handle reservations"
Commercial / Sales
"• Promotes the hotel's range of services in order to increase sales
• Applies and actively supports the hotel's pricing policy in order to increase REVPAR
• Promotes the brand and/or Group loyalty programme, adapting the sales pitch to suit the guest's needs
• Encourages synergy within the marketplace by applying the inter-hotel coordination policy."
Management and administration
"• Respects the procedures governing invoicing and cash operations
• Manages the cash under his/her responsibility
• May be asked to prepare and send reminder invoices to debtors"
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
"• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy
• Knows and applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Ensures the safety of people and property
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) "
MERCURE AND ITS PEOPLE
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
Sobre a empresa
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.