Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
Have you imagined all the work done before a patient can take his treatment?
6 million. That is how many lives Novartis products have touched through our patient support programs in Brazil. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives? At Novartis, we want everyone to feel inspired by our purpose to reimagine medicine, while being the #1 pharma company to work at, and to feel empowered everyday to be your best self in your role, putting your own stamp on the way to reaching it as Renevue Manager.
- Monitoring trade investments for different BU's and Channels Identifying and delivering actionable opportunities to improve the effectiveness of investments (Trade Investments include Customer policy, Customer advantages, Financial discounts, Sales returns and Services booked in Opex) in the Trade Channel and the pricing of free-price products.
- Implement related tool and ensure effective usage for business decision making processes
- Developing the capabilities for the commercial teams.
- Coordinating main activities with BPA and BU's and Commercial Intelligence
- Driving ROI culture and share and embedding best practices across BU's
- Working effectively with Business Units and Functions (Finance, Supply Chain etc.)
- Demonstrate quantifiable net revenue and gross margin growth (‘Revenue Management opportunities’) by applying Trade Investment and Pricing processes and tools
- Build and embed sustainable strategic Revenue Management (RM) capabilities
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering.
- Strong verbal and written English, Spanish required.
- Solid analytical know-how, financial maths and pricing (including elasticity modelling, pricing architecture, breakeven analysis)
- Thorough understanding of contract management and trade terms optimisation
- Practical experience of commercial negotiation with key customers
- Good understanding of statistical analysis tools.
Business Unit COMMERCIAL OPS LATAM SZ
Site Sao Paulo - Matriz
Company/Legal Entity Sandoz do Brasil
Functional Area Marketing
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Sobre a empresa
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.