Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- São Paulo
Are you interested in building high-performance, globally scalable Financial systems that support Amazon's current and future growth? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation leveraging the scalability and innovation with Amazon's AWS cloud services? Do you have a passion for ensuring a positive customer experience? This is the job for you.
Amazon Financial Technology Team is looking for a results-oriented, driven software development engineer to work in our Software Development Center in Sao Paulo, who can help us create the next generation of distributed, scalable financial systems. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes working with big data, enjoys the challenge of highly complex business contexts that are typically being defined in real-time. We need someone to design and develop services that facilitate global financial transactions worth billions (USD) annually.
A Software Development Engineer (SDE) at Amazon works on real world problems on a global scale, owns their systems end to end and influences the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions of customers around the world. You can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming. Coming to Amazon gives you the opportunity to work on a small development team in one of our many rapidly growing organizations.
You will learn all about how to design, implement and test highly scalable solutions using AWS cloud platform and its many products, in challenging agile projects, working with best in class professionals.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 4+ years of software development engineering
· Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles
· Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java, C++ or C#
· Fluency in English language.
· Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the complete software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and deployment
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
· Experience with AWS is a plus.
· Experience with financial or tax software implementation, configuration, support and reporting
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Sobre a empresa
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.