Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- São Paulo
Job Posting End Date:
April 20, 2019
Job Description SummaryLeads the Sales Planning Team; executes strategies with bottling partners; plans activities that will provide new business opportunities (franchise strategy); conducts external research on market competitiveness and industry statistics; liaises with suppliers and bottlers to ensure alignment with market projections; reviews and implements revenue growth opportunities/solutions; identifies organizational capabilities required to achieve business plan targets. Manages teams with focus on policy and strategy implementation and control rather than development; short-term operational/tactical responsibilities.Key Duties/Responsibilities:
Lead regional marketing development contributing to ensure the right implementation of brands strategies by :
- Negotiating with bottlers
- Lead bottler trough implementations
- Evaluate to address corrective actions to BO SLT team, in order to ensure results
Develop together national plans with division brand marketing:
- Actively participate in the construction of brand plans, focusing on providing regional inputs
- Help to design field groups brand portfolio strategy (in line with National Brand Plans), thus defining investments prioritization by brand/region
- Guarantee the full integration of brand plans with market development & key accounts plans
- Support field group market development initiatives with brand marketing plans /activities (media, pop materials, promotions, etc)
- Continuously search / negotiate / plan / lead implementation of local marketing opportunities to leverage both brand equity and volume / revenue
Recommend action plans based on brands, consumer and competition analysis, guiding and training field resources to:
- In-depth analysis of Brands KPIs at regional level
- Track & monitor competition activities / movements
- Recommends new information needs
- Gather & analyze regional consumer / brands information database (CCT, Ibope, Ad-Hoc Researches)
- Financial/Job Scope: Identify quantitative factors for your job, such as volume, annual budget, customer contacts (i.e., # of bottlers, customers, etc.), and other major indicators of the scope and complexity of your job.
- RMM will be accountable for brand equity performance in KOF: Brazil´s largest bottler, which accounts for nearly 50% of DMI & volume. Interface with Bottler/FU requires senior relationship skills, proficiency in strategic thinking & resilience
- Organization Impact/Influence: Indicate the nature and level of your contacts within and outside the Company, as well as the nature and purpose of the interaction.
Main Internal Contacts
- Marketing Community (VP Marketing/Brand Directors & Managers / IMC): Brands strategy / plans / portfolio regarding the impact on field group business and market and local business issues and opportunities.
- Market Research Manager: Briefing on regular and / or tailor made market research (ad-hoc and continuous). Regional marketing with consumer / market research and analysis/data.
- GM & Market Development Manager SSD & Still: strategic alignment and daily operations / marketing contact in order create and implement integrated activities on regional level.
- Regional Planning Manager: supports Marketing Programs (launches, promotions, etc) with volume tracking and forecasting, and supplies daily volume & revenue info & analysis
- Key Accounts Managers: Co-Development of marketing programs jointly with the customers (promotions, events).
Main External Contacts
- Bottlers Directors: Regular interaction around main Marketing Plans / Activities alignment
- Bottlers Marketing Managers: Interaction around marketing Plans / Activities alignment
- Bottlers General Managers: Occasional interaction around Main Marketing Plans and DME alignment / BP
- Promotional & Design Agencies: Briefing and development processes for POP & promotional plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree from top University,
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Sobre a empresa
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day