Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- Rio de Janeiro
This position is remote based, anywhere in EMEA. Responsibilities
- Strategic Account Leader (EMEA) will report to the CRO or a regional director over the course of the year
- Act as a primary point of contact and the face of GitLab for our prospects.
- Contribute to post-mortem analysis on wins/losses.
- Communicate lessons learned to the team, including account managers, the marketing team, and the technical team.
- Take ownership of your book of business
- document the buying criteria
- document the buying process
- document next steps and owners
- ensure pipeline accuracy based on evidence and not hope
- Contribute to documenting improvements in oursales handbook.
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process
- Be the voice of the customer by contributing product ideas to our publicissue tracker. Requirements
- A true desire to see customers benefit from the investment they make with you
- 2+ years of experience with B2B sales
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- Ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, driven and results oriented
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Preferred experience with Git, Software Development Tools, Application Lifecycle Management
- You share ourvalues, and work in accordance with those values. Hiring Process
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule ascreening callwith our Global Recruiters
- Candidates will then be invited to schedule a second interview with Sales Director - EMEA
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with Sales Director - US
- Candidates will be invited to schedule a third interview with our CRO
- Finally, candidates may have an interview with our CEO