Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
In the position of Talent Researcher, the candidate will support the casework of the Talent Recruitment team by identifying and
executing analysis of sourcing channels to identify potential candidate pipelines and meet recruiting demand. This role will
conduct labor market analysis projects including: competitor scan, talent accessibility, local market conditions, etc. This role will also
define standards, and reusable research, and analytical approaches to support sourcing.
DEVELOP, IMPLEMENT & EXECUTE RECRUITMENT STRATEGIES, PROGRAMS & PROCESSES
Will draw upon basic employment knowledge and experience to ensure Talent Recruiting sourcing needs are met by:
- Defining standards and reusable research and analytical approaches to support sourcing
- Conducting research and investigating new methods of finding passive candidates including: conducting complex internet
searches and competitor research, leveraging social media networks, tools, job boards, and other creative solutions.
- Facilitating labor market analysis for businesses/functions, countries, or other defined projects including competitor scan,
talent accessibility, local market conditions, etc.
- Utilizing recruitment technology systems (i.e. Taleo) to drive process enhancements and , and Taleo analytic capabilities
to achieve efficiencies in recruiting activities.
- Will provides sourcing research training for Talent Recruitment and HR professionals in the business.
EMPLOYMENT DATA RESEARCH, ANALYSIS & TOOLS
Will draw upon general knowledge of researching techniques to perform analysis activities including: pulling market data
intelligence, benchmarking with competitors, providing leading industry practices and trending analyses, etc. to support decision
making within a talent segment.
Will assist in developing, analyzing, and reporting on key metrics to drive improvements of overall sourcing and selection practices.
Utilizes basic recruitment subject matter expertise to partner with business and HR leadership (e.g. BU Managers, Business HR
Managers, etc.) regarding sourcing and labor market strategies.
Will assist in developing and maintaining internal/external relationships related to the sourcing research process which may
include: talent segment experts, recruiters, human resource professionals, etc.
Draws upon general knowledge of research techniques to provide input on labor market and sourcing methods, techniques and
Where applicable, participates in the identification and selection of vendors.
- Experience in an HR Analyst role, preferably in recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in English (reading, writing and communicating)
- Previous exposure to proactive sourcing or pipelining candidates
- Awareness of industry and labor market trends
- Ability to gather, analyze and interpret data and present in a professional manner
- Awareness of employment law and diversity recruiting strategies
- Experience in data mining and lead generation
- Experience with a recruiting systems such as Taleo, Avature, etc.
- Experience using social media for recruiting purposes such as LinkedIn, Glass Door, Job Boards, etc.
- Flexibility/adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment, where priorities and timelines often shift
- Ability to pay attention, manage multiple priorities and multi-task
- Solid organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong process management skills that ensure consistent quality of service delivery
- Professional language proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work overtime hours as needed
- Previous recruiting experience
Cargo Recursos Humanos
Local Principal Brasil-MG-Uberlândia
Horário Período integral
Tipo de Cargo Convencional
Turno Emprego diurno