Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
- São Paulo
Microsoft Services enables our customers to realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. To that end, we are dedicated to improving the overall customer experience, serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and driving customer-centric product improvement.
The Technical Delivery Manager (TDM), is a pivotal role in this endeavor, managing the best and brightest delivery capabilities within a cross functional team of Consultants and Premier Field Engineers (PFEs). The TDM typically manages a combined team of 25 -35 billable Consultants and PFEs that are focused on driving customer satisfaction, services revenue, customer IT health, cloud consumption, aligned to the client's overall corporate priorities. Leadership, business acumen, people development and operational excellence in execution are keys to the success of the TDM role, which makes these individuals key stakeholders on our management team.
The TDM accomplishes the above-mentioned objectives by providing their teams with direction and guidance. Successful TDMs possess passion, vision and experience in the Technology Industry, and are able to lead a team of professionals to build, educate, and grow their technical and industry consulting and support expertise. TDMs must have technology and industry knowledge, help us analyze gaps in our current team composition and skills, and build a roadmap to fill the gaps.
The TDM is key to guiding team members in career development, improving our consulting and support technology skills, and coaching individual team members to help them meet their business commitments and professional objectives. In addition, the TDM works with their peer managers and team members to improve the overall workgroup health, fostering a strong and inclusive culture of openness and honesty, aligned to Microsoft values.
Technical Delivery Managers:
- Drive customer satisfaction and services revenue through delivery resource development, direction and mentorship
- Drive the staffing process to ensure proper placement of highly qualified individuals from their team on engagements/contracts
- Drive and is responsible for billable utilization goals
- Participates in Area/Sub resource planning processes, use insights to re-skill or adjust resource levels
- Conducts overall performance management, including mentoring, assessing resource impact, rewards, etc.
- Drive technical and professional role readiness across their team
- Recognizes and develops team members' strengths, aligned to capability needs, resulting in strong delivery results
- Consistently handles areas of fiscal responsibility, staying within budget
- Generates an inclusive workgroup environment, which encourages cross-group collaboration
- Communicates vision, business direction, & workgroup core priorities
- Demonstrates excellent leadership and business impact in driving a myriad of key business initiatives