Descrição da vaga
- Sem Experiência
- Sem estudos
- Pretensão salarial
72368 Research/Development 5/16/2019 Indaiatuba, Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Provide a reliable environment for research and development
• Technical support to the Project team operating as first level support. Configure computers and laptops. Perform software installation. Assist activities related to the R&D server equipment.
• Handle IT assets and accessories. Control assets warehouse and assets assignments. Purchase new assets and accessories.
• Support and configure internal R&D applications and tools.
• Support and configure network configurations and solutions.
• Manage and provide technical documents and reports.
• Knowledge on Software Test Methodologies
• Agile Methodologies
• Understanding and Analyzing Software Requirements
• Test Management Tool
• Test Strategy Implementation
• Test Plan Preparation and Review
• Traceability Matrices document
• Automation Tests (i.e. Selenium, PowerShell, Python, Scripts)
• Test Cases execution
• Tracking Defects (i.e. JIRA)
• Reporting Defects
• Executing Regression Tests
• Collect Test Metric
• Selecting Test Cases for Regression Testing
• Test Report
• Research and develop testing tools, techniques, and process improvements
• Communication skills - verbal and written
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Customer service orientation
• Planning and organizing
• Team work
• Requirement: Automation Testing
• Desirable: Certified Test Foundation Level (CTFL) Certification
• Experience in support services for users and applications (Windows)
• Experience in troubleshooting (applications in general, network).
• Experience in OpenStack
• Experience in creation of Virtual Machine (i.e. VirtualBox)
• Desirable: Certification or knowledge in ITIL and CobIT.
• Desirable: Knowledge in IT Support tools.
• Desirable: Experience in Servers administration (Windows and Linux), Databases, computer networks (TCP/IP), Windows Domain, users etc.
• Experience of at least 2 years in the role of Development Tester
• Requirement: English (intermediate)
Sobre a empresa
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.