- 13/08/2017 #31Tricia Mitchell#29 hi @Geoff Hudson-Searle I meant 30 years a communicator (Maia), not 12 years a commuter ☺ It's refreshing to see someone successfully "doing" the business spirituality 'mix'.Reply
I chose to postpone writing my own out of respect to one of my parents (then that parent reminded me that their father lived until 95, so I decided their story was also mine to share.
I don't want to be influenced by that genre until Ive found my own voice on paper, but I'm sure I'll find it fascinating (especially as you were in a flow state when you wrote it).
- 13/08/2017 #29Geoff Hudson-Searle#26 Hi @Tricia Mitchell Sedona is my spiritual family and home, and the commute has only been 12 years not 30, somebody needed to adopt me lol Freedom after the Sharks, is a non fiction and true story based on my real family. This book was cathartic to write, the words just flowed and flowed, you will find the book an interesting read. Sedona does not need selling, its one destination in a million for all the right reasons. I travel again in September.Reply
- 13/08/2017 #26Tricia Mitchell#25 you sell Sedona so well @Geoff Hudson-Searle ☺ What a blessing to be raised in such a spiritually enriching place. 30 years as a communicator is pretty impressive. I read one of your recent buzzes about your upbringing & resonated with it. Is that the book you're referencing?Reply
- 13/08/2017 #25Geoff Hudson-Searle#22 Pleasure Tricia. Maia is such a beautiful person and I believe 30 years in Animal and Nature communication, a truly amazing person and spiritually beautiful. If your friend cannot assist do contact Maia. Sedona is incredible, I have family in Sedona so I travel every year, I actually wrote my first book there, Freedom after the Sharks, the red rock and energy is incredible, it can only be described as a 'complete recharge' A VERY special destination.Reply
- 13/08/2017 #22Tricia Mitchell#15 hi @Geoff Hudson-Searle thanks so much for the references. I know an animal communicator, but waited as I had a hunch that, perhaps, Charlie's behaviour would return to normal once this highly charged energetic period had passed. A friend "checked" & saw that I had a "visitor" who'd come because they knew I could help & I was strong enough to deal with it. I contacted a woman who "diagnoses" based on the vibration of your name (used her before some years back; she said we were put of alignment since the earth shifted on its axis in 2012). I rang asking her to send him healing & she found entities in my house & cleared them. If other people have entities attached to them, they can bring them into your environment.Reply
I have some decks, which I bought some years ago, dipping my toes in the spiritual waters to find "my thing". Reading the reviews on medicine cards, they aeem delightful - thanks.
I'd only heard of Sedona in the last year or so. The energies there are supposed to be amazing - have you been? Thanks for watching & commenting. It's really encouraging to know that being myself works ☺
- 13/08/2017 #21Tricia Mitchell#14 dear @Praveen Raj Gullepalli thank you for watching & commenting, I appreciate it. It was one of those videos where, in the past, I may have gone back & deleted it, because I was being candid! ☺Reply
My pendant is an angel aura quartz crystal - the platinum molecules bonded to it, gives it that lovely shimmer when it catches the light. It's one of my favourites. ☺
- 13/08/2017 #20Lisa Vanderburg#17 Oooh good - surprises on both sides! Perhaps that's why I made the distinction between 'faith' and 'religion'. This is healthy and frank and open; all what a good conversation should be. Please tag me for any future rambles - just love your sweetness and light!Reply
- 13/08/2017 #19Tricia Mitchell#13 thanks for sharing that you believe animals are perceptive to non physical beings/entities/energies. 1 out of 2 of my dogs is 😃, the other is oblivious!Reply
I was thinking about your brain comment:
"Just think about the brain: with it we see, touch, hear, taste, breathe, think...yet inside this organ, it's pitch-black. Despite this, its the center of intuition, quite reasonably, the soul."
The brain interprets information that's incoming via our senses. I tend to believe that the heart is the centre of the soul & intuition comes from the heart and the gut, while the head lends its logic. Differences aside, the head brain is phenomenal! Thanks for sharing, hun.
- 13/08/2017 #18Tricia Mitchell#12 @Lisa Vanderburg the empath "thing" it may be worth looking into which techniques help you to not feel the pain of others so deeply. I tried all sorts, then I cut a deal with "them upstairs" and asked for a way to be able to use my gift without it being so painful. That, and visualising perspex panels - front back and sides of my body, 'shields' me from other people's energy and a desensitivity dial controls how much I feel (increase for client work, decrease when I'm going out and about). Just a suggestion ☺Reply
- 13/08/2017 #17Tricia Mitchell#12 het @Lisa Vanderburg I was referring to you. Thanks for sharing about your beliefs re alternate dimensions (you surprised me, there!) & non physical presences. I think it would be arrogant of us to think that we exist on this planet alone. Happy to have stirred your soul, my dear, with my Saturday night ramble! ☺Reply
- 13/08/2017 #16Tricia Mitchell#11 truly fascinating. Past lives in Tanzania? I don't advocate that people go looking just for the fun of it 😉 when the pupil is ready, the teacher shows.Reply
I think it's about looking for the root cause & if that happens to be a past life, so be it. But with ho'oponopono, we don't even need to know the specifics. Easy, effective & forgiving.
In terms of your bond with your dog - her self isolating & your former pull the moat up behaviour -I've only come across a few anecdotes, personally, which are mind bending in terms of reincarnation, so I'll not waste space here sharing them ☺ Here's one that makes me think some pets are our guardians https://youtu.be/C-Opm9b2WDk
- 13/08/2017 #15Geoff Hudson-SearleGreat video Tricia, love your candid approach to spirituality amazing, your messages are potentially giving you your purpose for further enlightenment. I suggest a few books; Animal Speak by Ted Andrews and Medicine Cards by Jamie Sams and David Carson. A good friend of mine in Sedona, Maia Kincaid is a PhD in animal communication, here is the following link; https://animalcommunicationworld.com/Reply
- 13/08/2017 #13Lisa VanderburgI agree that animals can and do sense all sorts of things we don't normally; illness, danger, threat, death - seen it for myself.Reply
Just think about the brain: with it we see, touch, hear, taste, breathe, think...yet inside this organ, it's pitch-black. Despite this, its the center of intuition, quite reasonably, the soul.
- 13/08/2017 #12Lisa VanderburgWow...late to the party again! I applaud you @Tricia Mitchell for your clearly honest and quite breathtaking beliefs! I don't know which Lisa you refer to (me or @Lisa Gallagher), but it doesn't matter - you sure moved me, delightful lady!Reply
Regardless of our differing on reincarnation, I do believe that their are many dimensions around us that we cannot see. Past lives, angels, others...alternative trajectories that we may have chosen....? I had never heard of the term 'empath' until I joined Bebee, and it made sense to me as to why I have tended to shut myself away - I feel their pain and they are drawn to me. I don't have the answers but you have stirred my soul!