- 13/09/2017 #19Proma 🐝 Nautiyal#5 I love the live buzzes you do @Lance 🐝 Scoular. It fills my mind with ideas and I feel so motivated and enthusiastic.Reply
This app is a fantastic idea. Post-hospital care is extremely important as is finding the right caregiver.
Like you mentioned, Facebook is the only social media marketing platform that seniors like and use a lot.
Story telling through short videos, explaining the process of using the app and how it will deliver results, will work very well.
I am not sure if fliers will work in this case, but if the app can be introduced through fliers sent out along with prescriptions, from pharmacies, then it can reach the target audience, directly. This will add to the carbon footprint but it's an idea.
Fliers/posters at healthcare centers , especially in the waiting area can be helpful in increasing awareness.
Coming to the part about Indians living in California who speak various dialects. Most Indians understand English and speak the language, too. But in case they don't, the explainer video can help them understand the same. Also, they might be living with their children. So, as per my understanding, the children of the seniors are also a target audience as they might be looking for the right post-hospital care for their parents.
This is a great initiative. I wish her all the best!
- 13/09/2017 #18Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.joyful @Lance 🐝 ScoularReply
- 13/09/2017 #17Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss another gem from @Lance 🐝 ScoularReply
- 13/09/2017 #11Sara JacoboviciImportant lesson @Lance 🐝 Scoular, reinforced by @Susan 🐝 Botello, "you gave her some good advice. Simplicity is key." Einstein added an important spin that we may want to take into consideration, "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Thanks Lance.Reply
- 13/09/2017 #7Susan 🐝 Botello@Lance 🐝 Scoular It's hard to focus with that coffee aimed my way in a cup so big you can fit a shoe into. ;) I think you gave her some good advice. Simplicity is key. Also she can break the piece up into smaller pieces which make it easier to swallow. A next or part # link at the end may help. Good morning from San Diego! Hope you enjoyed your cup of CofBee!Reply
- 13/09/2017 #5stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorBTW! I love your morning buzz which is my afternoon's coffee, but no Bebee's mug...: (Reply
Have you thought of a short promo video, funny style for the courses? (use senior versus elderly). What you need is 3 points features message on segmented specific targets. The audience needs to perceive perceptual attributes, simple ones, but obvious for everyone. 30 minutes session on zoom and you have your marketing kit. The basic solution is STORY TELLING with cartoons & voice over.