Using the cloud to reduce your global risk
As companies go global in their operations, they need new solutions for managing risk that can traverse countries and link in thousands of worldwide suppliers. Cloud is coming to the rescue where internal systems can't. Here are five cloud supply chain niche solutions that are gaining traction, and why.
1. Opening up collaboration between companies and their suppliers in real time
2. Managing multi-tier supplier networks
3. Identifying banned suppliers
4. Controlling your logistics spends
5. Ensuring goods in transport are safe and protected
Using the cloud to reduce your global risk - TechRepublic
goo.gl Companies are seeking new solutions for managing risk as they link in worldwide suppliers. Cloud can help when internal systems...