PCB Development Engineer (LAYOUT ENGINEER) - Leading Auto Electrical MNC Company, Vellore Job Description: 1. Capable to make component library and maintain data. 2. Capable to finish schematic diagram under electronics engineer’s guidance. 3. Communicate and coordinate with mechanical engineer and determine component layout. 4. Capable to follow up design standard and finish PCB design independently. 5. Familiar with EMC, DFM, DFT. Requirements: Education: B.E (ECE / Automation / Electronics Related) Experience: Minimum of 5 years in automotive electrical filed development. Experience in PCB development and production process Soft Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good team player. High initiative and customer focus Self confidence Physical Requirements: Fit for long-hours working with computers Contact : Geetha, ELM WORLD, 8056129517
- 06/07/2015 #2bhargav bandigood evening sir. i am bhargav, fresher graduate • Having strong knowledge on PCB design processes like packaging, routing, manufacturing processesReply
• Good exposure to PCB tools like EAGLE, ORCAD,CADSTAR
• Having knowledge on Multi-layer PCB Layout.
• Knowledge of PCB layout concepts, safety standards.
• Knowledge of routing & PCB layout design
• Having basic knowledge of debugging tools like IDEs, Emulators
• Good understanding of testing and debugging concepts like - Board Bring Up, Interface testing, Level zero coding
• Very good analytical skills
may i expect a fresher job or an internship at your company. if there is any vacancy kindly inform me at email@example.com