Buzzes of Engineers and Technicians
- Producer06/10/2017After All These Years: Five Presentation Lessons Still Not LearnedIf you watched UK Prime Minister Theresa May give her recent “British Dream” speech and have paid attention to the aftermath, you now know what a bad speaking performance can do to a reputation. But you need not watch that speech to know what a bad...
- Producer05/10/2017A Small Businesses' Guide to Internet Security [Infographic]To those in the cyber security field, the stakes are well known. More than 1.5 million cyber security job openings were vacant last year, and this number is only set to grow. That's not because we aren't cranking out cyber security graduates,...
- 03/10/2017The number of possible applications of these robots is incalculable. The snake robots are already being used in surgery on organs which are hard to reach and to search for survivors of natural disasters in building ruins. It is clear how many of these robots could be used to fight terror organizations, criminals and to gather intelligence information.Technion Robots -- Snake, Worm, Wall Crawling, Algorithms, Multi Agent Watch just some of the Technion robots in action. Students and Faculty members from Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science...
- 03/10/2017A map of the flight routes of the World
7 days ago I published a map of the world’s shipping routes Today I show you the map of the flight routes of the World (passenger and cargo).
- The total number of passenger and cargo aircraft in service is approximately 23,600
- 5,000 aircraft in the sky at any given moment
- 42.3 million flights was scheduled in 2016. That’s an average of 115,890 flights per day.
- Producer03/10/2017Five Things to Look for in a Prospective Roofing CompanyLooking to hire a roofing company for some roof repair or a roof replacement? You’ll no-doubt have dozens of options and that’s without counting amateur roofers who advertise in online and newspaper classified ads. You probably even have a few...
- Producer03/10/2017#Video, Full Transcript of #Trump #WhiteHouse Speech After #LasVegas Shooting Massacre President Trump's speech from the White House today in the aftermath of the Las Vegas active shooter massacre was Spiritual and Godly. And, his speech established the perfect tone in a masterful use of his presidential powers of persuasion and...
- Producer02/10/2017Books on the Cloud: Starting Fresh with the Meraki SwitchLet’s say you, like everyone else, are eagerly following the heroic conquests and backstabbing betrayals of Game of Thrones. While waiting through the torturous gap between seasons, you decide to give the books a try to tide you over. From your...
- Producer02/10/2017Demystify the Process: Benefits of a Cloud-Based Phone SystemYou knew you would regret it if you tried to fix your business phone system without help from Fred, the guy who usually comes, but you were feeling good this morning and decided to try it anyway. Of course, you ended up exactly where you thought you...
- Producer01/10/2017U.S. Congress Advances Smart-Vehicle START Legislation for U.S. Roadways U.S. Senate has agreed to pass legislation this week on October 5, 2017 for lifting regulations on manufacturers of self-driving cars. Introduced by Senate Commerce Committee Chairman John Thune (R-S.D.) and Senator Gary Peters (D-Mich.), the...
- 01/10/2017Join Linked N Chicago for another LIVE Event on October 18th at HiPoint (located within the Highline Bar and Lounge. 345 N Wells Street, Chicago, 60654
Benefits of attending:
Free Professional Headshot by Jorge Took Your Picture
Hosted Beverage (draft beer or wine)
Best Networking in Chicago!
That's the whole point in life, you know? To meet new people!
- 01/10/2017A journey through thunderstorms, torrential rain & busy traffic
A beautiful and interesting 30 days time-lapse video at sea by JeffHK. To create this video he combined about 80,000 photos.
Jeffs motivation: “Sailing in the open ocean is a unique feeling and experience.I hope to capture and share it for everyone to see.”
The route was from Red Sea -- Gulf of Aden -- Indian Ocean -- Colombo -- Malacca Strait -- Singapore -- South East China Sea -- Hong Kong.
Some time stamps:
1:17 Approaching Port of Colombo
3:13 Lightning Storm at Malacca Strait and Singapore Strait
5:09 Arrival Singapore
9:15 Arrival Hong Kong
Enjoy!30 Days Timelapse at Sea | 4K | Through Thunderstorms, Torrential Rain & Busy Traffic 30 Days of Timelapse, about 80,000 photos combined. 1500GB of Project files. Sailing in the open ocean is a unique feeling and experience.I hope to capture...