Buzzes of Engineers and Technicians
- 17/02/2017¡¡ VEHICULOS DE COMBUSTIBLE HIDROGENO !!
- Our last invention (going forward we will be replaced)..
HAL 9000 is already a reality. This guy thinks it is a good thing , I think it is a kind of Pandora's boxAI Is Eating Our World | Fabian Westerheide | TEDxHeidelberg Fabian’s TEDx Talk dived into the challenges and opportunities of a world in which intelligent machines and humans coexist together. Artificial intelligence...
- 16/02/2017Have a startup or small company and can't afford a manager or project manager? Only have a part time need or short term need? Need someone with experience but can't afford it right now. I'm looking to make some spare change while I grow my real estate business. I have Extensive IT Management experience. I'm not interested in full time or big companies. Take a look at my LinkedIn profile and if you think it's worth talking shoot me a message.Robert "Bob" Schlechty | LinkedInwww.linkedin.com
- 16/02/2017The following infographic from Futurism tells the story of the history of technology. It starts with the beginning of life on Earth, and goes until the founding of early modern technologies, such as the first computer and nuclear power.The History of Technology: From the Earliest Tools to the Modern Agewww.visualcapitalist.com Despite only being around for thousands of years, human technological progress has been pretty incredible. See the history of technology in this...
- Hablando de Marca Personal en 10radio con nuestra embajadora @Marina Estacio
- We need more women in management at all levels. Great article here:Female Captains Command Respect, but Not Many Shipswww.wsj.com Female officers remain a rare sight on Greek-owned ships and world-wide, despite efforts to encourage more women to heed the sea’s...