at Linden Road
May 2019 - at Present
Email and schedule management Travel and conference booking General document filing and organization Employee on-boarding documentation Light financial duties including spreadsheeting, receipts/disbursement filing, inputting of timekeeping Data entry Human Resources admin support
at Cary Emerson REMAX Medalta Real Estate
September 2018 - at Present
• Maintain client database. • Respond to client inquiries. • Schedule showings on properties. • Provide feedback to clients. • Review radio scripts and make suggestions. • Work independently. • Write articles, brochures, advertisements, and speeches. • Create and post social media advertising (using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop). • Schedule other media advertising. • Run errands as required. • Pay bills and keep records of all expenditures. • Complete monthly payroll including tax remittance. • Attend weekly meetings and update manager on items discussed. • Attend social functions and various training as required.
at Johnson Family
December 2006 - at Present
• Scheduling, planning, financial planning, multitasking, managing, supervising all aspects of Johnson household Perform basic household tasks; cooking, laundry, cleaning, maintenance, errand-running. • Organize family belongings appropriately. • Maintain appropriate level of household supplies; pantry, cleaning products, toiletry items. • Create shopping lists, purchase groceries and other household items. • Create and maintain budgets by developing and overseeing expenditures. • Perform preventative maintenance on house and household items. • Pay bills and keep records of all expenditures. • Oversee children; nutrition, bathing, grooming, dressing, behaviour, schoolwork. • Assist children with homework and recreational activities. • Organize social activities and facilitate play dates. • Run errands to post office, bank, etc.
Customer Service Representative
October 2017 - September 2018
• Process sales invoices and work orders. • Schedule requests for deliveries and service • Respond in a professional manner to all customer requests, inquiries, and complaints • Perform accounts receivable duties including customer payments and collection calls • Complete documents regarding asset control and equipment inventory as required • Record and complete bank deposits
IT Maintenance Technician
at Department of National Defence
January 2009 - May 2014
• Provide first line technical support for various IT systems and peripherals. • Write training guides as needed. • Write Standard Operating Procedures to facilitate more efficient repairs. • Install and configure computer systems and peripherals. • Deliver computer desktop support services to clients in a corporate environment. • Prioritize tasks by their order of importance and be inclusive of new tasks as they arise. • Understand, comply, and ensure clients adhere to DND policies and procedures regarding IT equipment and Information Management and Security. • Meet Service Level Agreement deadlines.
Help Desk Technician
at Department of National Defence
January 2008 - January 2009
• Provide instruction and explanations on computer software and hardware to clients over the phone or in person. • Write training guides as needed. • Write Standard Operating Procedures to facilitate more efficient repairs. • Open work orders and record fault/symptoms using an electronic work order system. • Identify and assist in remediation of trends. • Prioritize and manage work timetable to efficiently carry out duties. • Assist IS Maintenance duties. • Provide outstanding customer service. • Maintain confidentiality of Protected B information. • Understand, comply, and ensure clients adhere to DND policies and procedures regarding IT equipment and Information Management and Security, I have worked in a variety of positions in my life which have given me skills such as excellent customer service, problem solving, time management, and working independently or in a team.
at Medicine Hat College
1998 - 2000 (2 years) Alberta
Knowledge and keywords