A flexible team player with a cheerful attitude and strong work ethic. Passionate about filmmaking and digital communications, and using them to raise awareness for important causes in creative and innovative ways. A quick learner with great attention to detail. Energetic, organized, professional.
at The Canadian Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches (CCMBC)
March 2017 - at Present
*Position ending December 31, 2019* - Responsible for updating and monitoring CCMBC social media accounts and keeping websites up to date (updating and maintaining up to 6 websites), using MailChimp to format and send emails to contact lists, design work using Adobe Creative Cloud suite (magazine ads, event promotion, social media images). - Provide additional assistance in event planning and on-site during events, including populating and maintaining official event app (Created using Whova services) and videography during event. - Managing the phones for in-house publisher Kindred Productions, including taking down and fulfilling orders, and providing over-the-phone customer service.
October 2011 - March 2017
- Responsible for opening and closing the store, including counting cash, opening and closing cash registers, creating and overseeing staff assignments, and listening to and assisting with customers’ concerns and needs both in person and over the phone. - Supervising team with 4-10 members; worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to clientele.
Interim Children’s Ministry Assistant (covering leave of absence)
at Gateway Church
November 2014 - December 2015
- Administration – organizing and releasing media and communications, preparing activities for Sunday, filing appropriate documents. - Teaching Sunday school classes for grades 1-6 two to four times a month.
Bachelor of Arts (Maj: Communications & Media, Min: Intercultural Studies)
at Providence University College
2014 - 2017 (3 years) Manitoba
Knowledge and keywords
- video editing
- team player
- attention to detail
- creative thinker
- good leadership skills
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- public speaking skills
- strong work ethic
- good team-working skills
- good problem-solving abilities
- organized and punctual
- experience in adobe creative cloud suite
- cheerful attitude