- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions. We are the subsidiary to the 6th largest company in the world (Compass Group PLC), yet Foodbuy has the feel of a small entrepreneurial Company. We pride ourselves on our ability to source and provide a variety of products and services that help our customers more easily, and cost effectively, run their businesses. We work with clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Healthcare, Education, Entertainment, and Gaming industries, and of course we support Compass Group-- which is the world's largest contract food and support services provider.
We care about our associates, our clients, and our community. We think big, encourage innovation and debate, and seek out game changers. Our benefits and PTO offerings are strong. Our compensation packages are competitive. And we are constantly growing, and we want our associates' careers to grow along with us. We have an open and modern work environment, believe in flexibility, and promote a collaborative open door environment.
Additionally, we follow a value system called FORT, which stands for Flexibility, Optimistic, Resourceful, and Transparent. FORT is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. It is how we behave and interact with our clients, business partners and fellow associates.
Job Summary Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Account Manager, you would do the following:
- Full accountability for client portfolio. Contributing to client strategy development, budgeting communication, penetration, satisfaction, execution and financial growth for new business within their portfolio.
- Contribute to the development, monitoring and set a positive example for the culture of the accounts team.
- Drive Managed Volume, Revenue & Profit growth, as well as client satisfaction & retention, through the development and execution of Market & Client specific strategies and actions that promote increased participation to purchasing programs.
- Implementation of new internal & external department solutions, as well as the continued development and improvement in the ongoing relationships with the internal & external stakeholders within Foodbuy Canada, Foodbuy US, Suppliers, Distributors, & Clients.
- Complete budget that includes client managed volume, total revenue, Foodbuy/Compass revenue, all overhead expenses and PBIT for their portfolio.
- The Account Manager is responsible for all resources required to achieve and exceed the budget that include but are not limited to travel, client events, technology & innovation.
- Interact with the vendor community to represent the interests of all MDG clients within their portfolio, associates and end users. Developing key relationships with top tier vendors will be critical to the success of this role.
- Responsible for driving revenue & profit growth, client retention, client satisfaction and increased participation in contracted programs.
Think you have what it takes to be our Account Manager? We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here's how we'll know you'll be successful in the role:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related studies
- 4+ years of experience working with external organization s management teams to influence change
- 4+ years of experience working in a sales capacity either inside or outside sales
- 2 years of experience working with budgets for clients, or a role targeting client satisfaction and retention
- Prior experience interacting, communicating, negotiating and collaborating with executive level professionals
- Contract and P&L management experience with multiple accounts to monitor
- Strong leadership skills and experience within direct reports on cross-functional teams
- Strong strategic thinking, business acumen, project management, problem solving & analytic skills, results oriented and innovative; highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills; relationship building skills; client and customer focused
Apply to Foodbuy today!
Foodbuy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 356252