- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Account Manager, Equipment FinanceWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo first conducted business in Canada in 1854 and since then has continued to build a strong presence across the country. Wells Fargo now offers a broad range of financial products and services through multiple lines of business operating throughout Canada.
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF) is an equipment leasing and finance company in the Canada, with a portfolio exceeding $3 billion, more than 47,000 active customers. WFEF provides a full spectrum of financing and lease options for customers' equipment and capital expenditure requirements through Wells Fargo business, commercial and corporate banking channels, relationships with equipment manufacturers, dealers, distributors and direct to market. WFEF has Industry and Asset-type specialists devoted to Construction Equipment, Commercial and Specialty Vehicles, Energy/Marine and Corporate Aircraft, Vendor Finance Programs, Technology Finance, Food, Beverage, Healthcare .
Fast track your business development career in this unique role, where you will provide support for several Territory Sales Managers and their dealer partners, gaining new skills and insight through their expertise and guidance. This role will provide exposure to a variety of industries, from technology to construction.
We are looking for someone who is adept in reviewing financial statements and interested in providing recommendations on their findings to make credit decisions. You are interested in maintaining relationships with our vendors and you have strong coordination and time management skills to manage multiple transactions in parallel.
- Applying your skills in a collaborative, team-driven environment, you will be responsible for credit analysis, marketing support, dealer training and solicitation programs, as well as various administration duties
- Prepare and thoroughly analyze credit applications from current and prospective customers
- Work directly with dealer partners to assist throughout the deal life cycle, from application to funding
- Develop and implement dealer marketing strategies in order to attain and surpass penetration objectives
- Support Territory Sales Managers in servicing their database and manage the day to day dealer/customer experience
- Involved in the legal and administrative process necessary for funding transactions
Market Skills and Certifications
- 2+ years of experience in relationship management
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce/Business
- An in-depth knowledge of Financing and Accounting
- Effective information technology skills
- A demonstrated passion for customer interaction and business development
- Superior analytical skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, demanding, collaborative, team-driven environment
- Knowledge of financial accounting and taxation
- 2+ years of experience in equipment financing or financial analysis
- Bilingualism - French/English
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.