- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
Who You’ll Work With?
* Responsibility for executing the go-to-market strategy for a named account territory, working closely with the following internal and external groups:
o Internal - Regional and HQ Management, Business Analysts, Marketing, Channel Resources, and Cisco Capital
o External - Cisco Channel and Distribution Partners, Cisco Ecosystem and Alliance Partners, Industry Trade Associations, Private and Public Business Organizations
* Meet and exceed an assigned quota through the sale of solutions that include Cisco core and advanced technologies, leveraging Cisco's channel
What You’ll Do?
* Formulate and present an annual territory business plan, with quarterly updates
* Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly forecasting, extensive opportunity management
* Be cognizant of regional market trends, ensuring these trends are reflected in strategies implemented and solutions offered
* If candidate is based in Toronto it would require bi-weekly travel to Winnipeg. Heavy presence in Winnipeg required.
Who You Are?
Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Expertise:
* 5-10 years in our industry with relevant experience at Cisco Systems or a similar technical sales/marketing organization
* Strong C-Level executive selling skills
* Excellent track record in meeting and exceeding aggressive sales quotas
* Consistent record of successfully selling and/or developing solutions and programs, building sales partnerships, and creating business relationships at all business levels
* Demonstrated collaborative skills, working effectively within a cross-functional organization
* A strong background in a broad range of Cisco solutions, with the ability to link business relevance to our advanced technologies.
* Excellent communication, sales, presentation, and marketing skills
* Motivated self starter
* High energy and dedicated to fostering a teamwork environment
* Bachelors or master's degree in business administration or equivalent preferred
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.