- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Account Representative is the primary Coke Canada contact between various stores managers (Large Format, Small Format & Food Service Accounts) and is responsible for the customer relationships along with increasing business by selling and ordering products within his or her sales territory existing customer base.
.Territory to cover: Must be able to travel extensively around Edmonton area
- Responsible for selling, replenishing, and merchandising products at all designated accounts.
- Sell in, build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
- Manage backstock inventory levels and trade breakage in assigned accounts.
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow up
- Maintains professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Complete required paperwork on a daily basis to include identifying and transmitting replenishment orders.
- Maintain Merchandising standards while rotating products each time in designated accounts.
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, bend over, reach above head height, kneeling.
- Minimum of High school diploma completed (College or Bachelor's degree asset)
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products/retail experience preferred.
- Valid driver s license and clean driving record
- Previous sales experience preferred in CPG industry (asset)
- Must be able to use a personal vehicle during business hours
- Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
Important - All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited ( Coke Canada ) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver's abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email (see below)
- customer service