- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CA$17.10 - CA$19.80 gross per hour
Do you want to work for an exciting firm? You could start a new career as a Billing Clerk, if finance piques your interest. In this position, the Billing Clerk is responsible for reviewing bills and performing data entry into spreadsheets and accounting software. Candidates willing to work in the Chino area will be right for this Billing Clerk position. Accountemps is seeking ambitious individuals with strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to join a focused and motivated team. Contact us today to find out more.
How you will make an impact
Evaluate billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, obtain missing or correct data when necessary
Build financial controls and procedures
Investigate, process, and evaluate bills or invoices for services rendered
Work closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and accuracy
If you're interested, please email your resume to Ryan.Boyd@accountemps.com
Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
Cash Collections experience
Knowledge of billing
Efficient in spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
For immediate consideration please email your resume to Ryan.Boyd@accountemps.com
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Strong attention to detail
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Established analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Foundational knowledge in QuickBooks
- Cash forecasting experience
- Cash applications experience
- Proficiency in cash posting
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.