- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Req Id: 247432
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The successful candidate is a true music fan, knows how to relate to and engage an adult audience, can create magic with the phones, on the street and is a social media guru.
- Regular live on-air shift Monday to Friday, 3 pm-7 pm
- Preparing, planning, and executing your show including researching and conducting interviews.
- Above-average Social Media and video skills
- Must LOVE station appearances and creative challenges
- Voice tracks when required
- Must be extremely motivated and a self-starter
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong communication, writing, and creativity
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Have a genuine interest in current events of the communities that we broadcast to
- The ideal candidate will have post-secondary education in broadcasting or related experience
- At least 2 years of on-air experience (outside of school)
- Knowledge of WideOrbit an asset
- A valid Ontario driver's license (or equivalent)
- Strong references
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Talent
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Windsor
Application Deadline: 12/10/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or (see below) to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at (see below) .
Created: Canada, ON, Windsor
- social media