- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Aircraft Performance Specialist-TOR04863
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Calculation, analysis and documentation of certified and/or operational aircraft performance data:
- Generate Performance data for the FMS and Flight Manuals.
- Generate Performance data in support of Sales Campaigns.
- Write reports demonstrating compliance with airworthiness regulations.
- Support to flight testing, wind tunnel testing.
- Define and put in place processes to improve efficiency.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a bachelor's degree in Aeronautical (or Mechanical) engineering as well as a minimum of 10 years of experience in the domain of aircraft performance during the development, certification and/or in-service support of aircraft;
- You possess good interpersonal skills in order to work in team and interface with other groups, suppliers and management as well as good written and oral communication skills in English. Knowledge of French would be an asset;
- You possess good programming skills (FORTRAN, Visual Basic) and a working knowledge of a UNIX operating system environment;
- You can work independently and demonstrate initiative to achieve the goals established for you and work well in small, dynamic environment.
- You possess working knowledge of regulations pertaining to Aircraft Performance Discipline, as well as means to show compliance.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Aircraft Performance
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 03.12.2019, 3:35:19 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
- trades and professions