- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Analyst, Maintenance Programs & Planning-MON16820
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Develop and analyzing maintenance programs & planning data in support of Scheduled Maintenance Document.
- Review the impact of aircraft design changes on MSG-3 analyses.
- Work with Operators and Regulatory Authorities to establish and maintain aircraft scheduled maintenance program & planning requirements.
- Participate in on-aircraft scheduled maintenance task validation activities.
- Prepare technical reports/presentations in support of various Maintenance programs and planning activities.
- Work with the Aircraft Economics (AE) and Maintenance Data Analysis (MDA) teams to identify maintenance planning improvement opportunities.
- Work with other Bombardier departments on in-service issues and limitation definition, reinforcing customer customer point of view.
- Respond to Maintenance program queries/requests.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a University degree in Engineering or Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License or equivalent, and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in aircraft maintenance and/or engineering.
- You have experience/knowledge of aircraft systems, propulsion, structures, zonal and L/HIRF.
- You have working knowledge and understanding of MSG-3 or experience in development of maintenance programs. PTC or Reliasoft software knowledge is an asset.
- You have initiative, strong sense of responsibility and good engineering judgment.
- You are flexible, willing to develop new skills and work on a variety of projects.
- You have the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). MS Access is an asset.
- You have excellent communication skills, in French and in English, as well as excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You are able to travel, when required.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.11.2019, 1:33:26 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing