- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Req Id: 247567
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they're the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you're excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
Bell Canada is the Canadian leader in contact centre solutions. We are a dynamic team that provides support, monitoring and management of contact centre solutions for our business customers. If you join us, you will work with compassionate and supportive team members in a climate of collaboration and openness to change.
Our team strives to deliver best in class customer solution's stability and quality of service. We are passionate about end-to-end and proactive support through our diverse family of experts. We succeed by evolving constantly and adopting new practices in order to achieve our objectives and maintain our balance between work and pleasure.
As Contact Centre Application Incident Specialist, part of the Network team at Bell, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest contact centre solution technologies. You will provide our business customers with application support, maintenance and 24/7 on-call service monitoring.
- Motivated to find and implement innovative solutions that improves service for our customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems for our customer solutions
- Proactively prevent downtime of the Contact Center applications and infrastructure using your technical and analytical skills
- Solidify customer loyalty, relationships and satisfaction
- Work in synergy with various partners and stakeholders
- Take the lead and maintain the solution stability and service availability across Bell
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Transformational agent - agile and ability to mobilize resources and execute on critical initiatives needed to transform our business
- Great communicator - ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Critical thinker - demonstrated ability to tackle complex problems effectively
- Avid learner - continuous learner of all things technical and process
- Focus driven - ability to manage stress and pressure in a collaborative environment
Key Technical Competencies:
- Working knowledge of Contact Center software solutions from Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Nuance, Nice and Verint
- Good understanding of networked solutions (eg Client/Server architecture, Web Applications/Services, Persistence/Business logic/Presentation architectures)
- Exposure to databases, networking, system administration and Voice Over IP technologies
Bilingualism is a requirement (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 12/15/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or (see below) to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at (see below) .
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal