- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are currently looking for a temporary Assistant Account Manager for our The Bay Counter in Montreal, QC.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To further develop opportunities and assist in supervising and managing our CHANEL Beaute and Fragrance installations in designated department stores, to generate maximum sales volume. To achieve sales plans and provide superior customer service.
Sell CHANEL Fragrance and Beaute products in stores through extensive product knowledge. Relate to customer needs ensuring repeat sales and loyal customers. Project the CHANEL Image through excellent grooming using CHANEL treatment and makeup products and wearing the CHANEL uniform properly at all times.
- Achievement of sales goals planned for the year in Beaute and Fragrances.
- Provide Chanel superior customer service by demonstrating interest, courtesy and sincerity, and extend exceptional Client Care to every customer through consultations.
- Participate in developing sales team to be “goal-oriented” through preparation and review of monthly, weekly and daily sales targets.
- Organize all details in conjunction with the Territory Manager and store to ensure successful promotions and special events as well as supplying post event feedback
- Participate actively in store merchandising
- Building strong in-store business relationships through effective communication with analysts, CHANEL management, Store Management and Fragrance Associates.
- Assisting AM in scheduling proper and efficient counter coverage at all times.
- Be responsible for Inventory Management for both Beaute and Fragrances.
About the company
Chanel S.A. is a high fashion house that specializes in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods and fashion accessories.