- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Associate Manager, Partner Services, Partner Acquisition in Retail Operations is responsible for contributing to the growth for Marketplace and DSV partners across Walmart.com, Jet.com, and associated U.S. based eCommerce properties including Shoebuy, Hayneedle, Moosejaw, ModCloth and Bonobos. This position is responsible for working with partners to bring on priority assortment as well as cold calling prospective partners, communicating the value of joining Walmart.com and Jet.com while updating Salesforce with partner data and managing their partner acquisition pipeline. By working closely with teams across the organization, this role will directly contribute to Walmart.com’s ability to grow assortment.
Successful candidates will be able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, customer-driven environment and demonstrate strong business instinct/judgement to drive innovative thinking. This role requires close working relationships and coordination across retail categories. This person will be expected to drive the Walmart values and embody the business in a positive light at all times.
• Contributes to growth for partner acquisition across Marketplace partners and DSV for Walmart.com, Jet.com, and all eCommerce U.S. based properties.
• Work with additional partner acquisition associates to bring on important assortment to retail categories and high growth expansion needs.
• Use the latest in tools, technology and process to analyze data and generate insights to rapidly grow and scale acquisition of partners.
• Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
• 4-6 years of sales and/or business development in a fast growth environment
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability to close deals and meet/exceed sales quota
• Problem-solving approach with attention to detail and strong follow-through
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong general business knowledge base
• Customer-first, positive, upbeat mind-set
• May includes occasional travel to industry conferences
• Online eCommerce and/or Marketplace experience
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Objective, enthusiastic and flexible
About the company
Wal-Mart Stores, Doing business as Walmart, is an American multinational retailing corporation that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. As of January 31, 2017, Walmart has 11,695 stores and clubs in 28 countries, under a total of 63 banners. The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada. It operates as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Best Price in India. It has wholly owned operations in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, and Canada. It also owns and operates the Sam's Club retail warehouses.