- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $38.00 - $45.00 gross per hour
- WESTWOOD, CA
Prominent litigation firm in Encino is seeking a temporary insurance defense or insurance coverage attorney to assist on a long-term coverage.
Applicants must be licensed to practice and in good standing with the State of California, have 2+ years' experience drafting law and motion, discovery, and preparing for trial.
This is a long-term 40 hour/week assignment.
For immediate consideration, kindly submit your resume and 2 supervisory references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Solid understanding of Civil Litigation
- Insurance Coverage experience preferred
- Command of Defense Litigation
- Insurance Defense Litigation experience highly desired
- Defense litigation experience
- Adeptness in insurance defense
- Licensed attorney with 2+ years of experience
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Top notch academic credentials and references
- Strong attention to detail
If you want to grow your legal career and consider yourself a self-starter, this is a great opportunity for you. If you're looking for a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package, this job is a great fit for you. We want to hear from anyone looking for work who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment. Contact us today to get your career moving in the right direction!
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.