- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Source is Canada's largest tech retailer, and every day we come into work excited to share cool tech and amazing brands with our fellow Canadians. From your local shopping centre to cool music festivals, we are where Canadians live, work and play.
Every day our Associates across the country help Canadians find the tech they want and need. The Source is a great place to work and we are committed to your development through best in class training programs that help you do your best. Behind our in-store Associates is a supporting team of professionals who curate our product assortment, ensure on-time deliveries, create engaging marketing campaigns and help keep our systems running at peak capacity.
We are passionate about what we do and look for individuals with their own passion, curiosity and genuine helpfulness to join us!
What You'll Do
- You'll be a passionate brand ambassador driving a sales focus on Bell Residential Services (BRS) and Consumer Electronics
- As a BRS Specialist you'll be a product expert for TVs and laptops, including gaining access to some of the latest tech through annual product seeding
- You'll contribute to the team's success by achieving personal sales goals
- You'll maintain a sales funnel of prospective customers and conduct customer call backs
- This role will primarily be based out of The Source store - but you may get to promote our services at various events
- As a specialist in all things tech, you will help build easy solutions for our customers
- You will work closely with your teammates as a subject matter expert for BRS, influencing other Sales Associates product knowledge
- You will stay ahead of the curve by completing training regularly staying informed on policies and procedures, product offerings, and industry knowledge
What You'll Need
You will need to have great people and communication skills
Experience in retail or sales is a definite asset
Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
Accountable for delivering tasks on time with accuracy
You'll need to be flexible: ability to work weekdays, evenings, and weekends is a must
Experience in retail (telecommunications) is an asset
What You'll Get
You'll be exposed to hands-on and handheld training - get ready to learn!
Our rewards and recognition programs are vast: enjoy variable pay based on your personal sales, as well as other cool incentives
You'll enjoy a compensation package that includes a base wage plus uncapped commissions
You'll get awesome discounts on nearly all of our products
Thinking about building a career with us? Explore endless internal opportunities in both retail and in corporate roles
Position Type: Retail Stores
Position: Bell Residential Services Expert, Promenades Gatineau - The Source
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Gatineau
Application Deadline: 11/29/2019
As Canada's neighborhood tech retailer you have the opportunity to work close to home, we're proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career development opportunities, multi faceted training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected.