- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CA$18.25 - CA$22.25 gross per hour
Take your career as an Administrative Assistant to the next level by joining a fast-paced, ever-growing team via OfficeTeam. You will be responsible for various office support and administrative duties as the Administrative Assistant. Are you skilled at mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design? Then we have the Administrative Assistant position for you. A long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity, this Administrative Assistant opportunity is located in the Inland Empire
• Assist other employees with diverse projects
• Perform word processing, filing and faxing
• Field telephone calls
• Receive and tend to visitors
• At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Solid understanding of filing
• Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
• Internet research skills
• Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Are you passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! This opening will be staffed by the end of the week so don't wait in applying!
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.