- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
or over 70 years, and across six provinces we've been a leading diversified health services partner for individuals, plan sponsors, plan advisors and governments across Canada. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. We support the health and wellness of our employees and their families with various wellness programs and resources to support their personal and professional growth.
We're a team of 1,900 colleagues dedicated to collaboration, innovation, customer service, and committed to work-life balance, community involvement and career development which is why Medavie Blue Cross is recognized one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Job Title: Client Reimbursement Analyst Department: Federal Administered Programs Competition: 5458 Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time Location: Moncton Salary: Starting at $30,597 Reports To: Team Leader Closing Date: November 10, 2019 The Medical Authorization Centre (MAC) within Federal Administered Programs specializes in the authorization and reimbursement of health, dental and pharmacy benefits.
As a Client Reimbursement Analyst in our 12 Millennium Drive, Moncton office you will develop a high level of knowledge in the programs we administer. In this role you will respond to written requests from clients for the various programs we support in both official languages.
In this role you will have shift flexibility within the hours of operations of the Medical Authorization Centre, which are from 7:00 am - 10:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
We also offer:
- A dynamic and close-knit culture far from your typical office environment
- A comprehensive health and dental plan that is 100% employer paid
- Focus on career development and internal promotion
- Emphasis on employee work life balance, providing wellness credits, health assessment tools and fitness centre discounts
- A bright facility that offers free parking
- Professionally and expediantly handle client requests for reimbursement
- Liaise directly with the customer to discuss requests
- Be committed to excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure of time restraints
- Have the ability to work on your own and as a team member
- Be well organized, with excellent time management skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate mature and professional judgment and decision making ability
- Liaise directly with medical consultant(s)
- Prepare and send letters to clients;
- Liaise with providers for clarifications on requests
Education: One year post-secondary diploma
Work Experience: Minimum one year experience in an office environment or directly related to customer service and/or contact centre.
Other Qualifications: Experience with quick and accurate data entry and knowledge of claims processing, eligibility and claims systems would be considered an asset
Computer Skills: Experience in all Microsoft Office Suite programs; ability to navigate between various applications; strong key boarding skills and the ability to enter data with speed and precision.
Language Skills: Bilingualism in both official languages is considered an asset for this position.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Medavie Blue Cross is an equal opportunity employer.
- customer service